A showing at Nawa Space of the 45 minute documentary about Manoj Bargava's Charitable activities. followed by a collective discussion about what can be done locally to fix things.
The world is facing some huge problems. There's a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn't reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the sick. That takes doing. This film is the story about a group of doers, the elegantly simple inventions they have made to change the lives of billions of people, and the unconventional billionaire spearheading the project.
See the website here : http://billionsinchange.com/
As usual, we apply a strict no name no entry policy - not because we don't love you but because the spac only handles a limited number of people.
- Entrance fees starts at 25SR (you can contribute more to Nawa Space)
- Bring a snack with you to contribute!
- Email us for any cancellation on email@example.com :(
- Switch your mobile to silent mode.
- ease help us keep Nawa private and away from social media.
- lease help keep Nawa Space clean and healthy by not smoking and cleaning after yourself!