The writer’s circle is a support group created by writer and filmmaker Maram Taibah. The circle offers you support, a creative community, feedback, constructive critiques for your projects, and opportunities to get over your writer’s block!
What you will get out of the circle:
- Support with any difficulty or challenge you are facing in your journey as a writer.
- An opportunity to connect with other writers in Jeddah by sharing your craft.
- Feedback from Maram and from everyone in the group.
- Suggestions and guidance to help you overcome your individual challenges.
- Private Critique of your works and feedback session with Maram.
- Opportunities to open yourself up creatively through activities and prompts.
- Lots of love and cookies!
A two-week program with 4 sessions. Every session is 3 hours.
17, 20, 24, 26 Aug (Mondays and Wednesdays)
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by answering the below three questions. Once you’ve been accepted, you will be sent the payment information in order to complete registration.
Your registration will NOT be confirmed until payment has been completed before the 13th of August. Spots are very limited so be sure to secure your spot.
1) Why would you like to join the writers’ circle?
2) Briefly, what is your past experience with writing?
3) What would you like to achieve as a writer?
If you cannot attend the circle in August and would like to join future circles, please continue with your registration and specify which month you would like to attend so that your name will be listed as priority. The writer’s circle will be available in Jeddah in the last two weeks of every month. The next writer’s circle with be available in September, 2015.